Posted on 30. Aug, 2010 by Rick | 0 comments
The leading provider of support automation solutions, Tific, today announced the availability the award winning Tific Support Automation Platform, version 8. The platform is used to automatically detect and remediate tech problems at the end-point. Often referred to as self-healing, Tific dramatically reduces service support cost and increases customer satisfaction.
The new version of the Tific Support Automation Platform is the eighth generation and it is the most significant upgrade in the company’s history. Highlights of the new version are:
- Extensive performance improvements – scales to millions of end-points
- Communication redesign that enables remote development of self-healing solutions and enhanced collaboration
- Extended reporting and an improved statistics/business intelligence capabilities
- New atoms – low level visual building blocks – for a faster development of self-healing solutions
- Extended library of content that includes support for the digital home and security
- User configurable interface of service desk agent dashboard
- 64 bit support
- Certified for Windows 7
Tific is deployed globally to tens of millions of end-points by software and hardware vendors, internet service providers, enterprise IT departments, managed service providers and tech support providers. The Tific Support Automation Suite is sold by Tific and BMC Software and is available under a perpetual or subscription license and is offered as a hosted service (software-as-a-service – SaaS).
The Tific Support Automation Platform version 8.0 will be generally available on September 30, 2010.
Categories : Company News, What's New
Tags : 2010 News, Assisted Service, product news, self, self-service, Software-as-a-Service, Tific Support Automation Platform